Our Suite of Services
A full suite of tailored services delivered by a team of seasoned professionals. We provide financial and corporate secretarial management services to reporting issuers along with a full range of services to private companies, and those seeking to become reporting issuers by way of Capital Pool Companies, prospectus filing and reverse take over.
Whether you’re a private entity or a publicly listed micro or small cap company we can provide outsourced Chief Financial Officer services on a cost effective basis.
- Prepare interim and annual financial statements with all the necessary and supporting schedules.
- Prepare the Management Discussion and Analysis (MD&A).
- Prepare and submit annual corporate tax returns in Canada and the U.S.
- Prepare consolidated financial statements.
- Liaise with external auditors on audit and review matters.
Corporate Secretarial Services
We organize, attend and keep minutes of your board of directors meetings and committee meetings.
We communicate with your lawyers and securities regulators. Minute books will always be up to date and ready for your audit review and any due diligence questions.
- As Recording Secretary, we create meeting Notices, draft meeting Agendas, circulate relevant meeting documents to Directors, and attend and prepare minutes of Board of Directors and Committee meetings.
- Coordinate the Annual General Meeting by compiling the necessary materials, organizing the printing of materials, drafting the Chairman’s scripts, and preparing the meeting’s minutes.
- Coordinate and submit Management Information Circulars and Annual Information Forms.
- Ensure regular and timely regulatory disclosure and insider filings. We prepare applicable Chief Executive Officer (CEO) and Chief Financial Officer (CFO) annual and interim certificates; and handle the completion of annual, interim and other filings via SEDAR.
- Prepare and submit the necessary forms required by your stock exchange to ensure your company’s compliance and listing is maintained. We have experience working with the Canadian Securities Exchange (CSE), Toronto Stock Exchange (TSX), and TSX Venture Exchange (TSX-V).
- Ensure Canadian Insider Reporting via SEDI is up to date for your company.
- Prepare and execute Stock Option Agreements and treasury directions.
- Prepare and maintain continuity schedules to accurately track your company’s issuance of securities and exercises of warrants and options.
- Arrange disseminating your press releases via Nasdaq GlobeNewswire and timely submission to the CSE or other platforms, as necessary.
- Able to negotiate service agreements with your service providers.
Controllership and Bookkeeping
Controllership and bookkeeping are key components of our services that are exclusively tailored to the financial needs of your business to ensure your peace of mind. Our controllership and bookkeeping solution is affordable and effective, wherever you are. Our team will accurately keep your books and records up to date in a timely manner.
- Setup and manage payroll.
- Administer funds transferred including wire payments and issuance of cheques.
- Prepare and submit Harmonized Sales Tax (HST) and Quebec Sales Tax (QST) returns in a timely manner.
- Administer the flow-through share program including tax filings.
- Audit preparation using CaseWare (the program favored by many audit firms)
- Liaise with external auditors to provide information requested during any audit or interim review period.
Financial Administration Services
Financial administrative services include:
- Corporate banking, including organizing a full-service relationship with an appropriate financial institution
We provide the following specialized services on an as needed basis:
- Annual General Meeting preparation
- Closings for non-brokered Private Placements
- Special meeting preparation
- Shareholder communications
- Access to group insurance coverage
- Other customized services and special projects